Welcome to East Java! This package offers you a night get away from the hustle of Surabaya city. We will take you exploring Penanggungan Mountain and Kakek Bodo waterfall, not far away from Surabaya city. Penanggungan Mountain formerly called Pawitra Mountain, which is 1.653 above sea level. It is one from nine sacred mountains in Java Island. End this tour with relaxing on the 40 m high Kakek Bodo Waterfall.
– Be ready at 9 pm, we’ll pick you up! It takes about 1,5 hour drive from Surabaya to Trawas. Prepare yourself before trekking. Don’t forget your headlamp.
– Start hike about 4 hours with medium difficulty track. We’ll have a little picnic on summit, while enjoying the sunrise.
– Walk back through Jolotundo area, trekking about 4 hours. Explore some temples on our way back.
– Have lunch with local food
– Arrive at Kakek Bodo Waterfall. Enjoy the cool water.
– Go back to Surabaya and see you at another trip!
Track : Medium track
Conditions : No toilet
Weather : cold wind on summit, more sun on way back
Tour Type : mountain trekking | waterfall | history