Welcome to the most well-known mountains of East Java! This package will give you the best experience in Indonesia, for sure. Bromo Mountain is an active volcano and part of the Tengger Massif in East Java. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator God. Bromo’s Mountain height is 2.329 above sea level. From Bromo, we move on to the one and only Ijen Crater. In Ijen you will find the Blue Fire which is only two in this world. On summit of Ijen you will witness one mile wide turquoise colored lake.
– Be ready, we’ll pick you up at 09.30 am! Drive to Bromo about 3 hours.
– Have lunch on our way and visit Madakaripura Waterfall.
– Trekking about 40 minutes and be ready to get wet!
– Arrive in hotel, get dinner and take early rest.
– Pick up by jeep at 03.00 am. Go to Penanjakan Hill, the sunrise point. While waiting for sunrise, you can take pictures of the milky way. Enjoy sunrise!
– Down to the sand sea and enjoy bumpy ride to the Savanna and have a little picnic.
– Go to Whispering sand for pictures
– Trekking 45 minutes to Bromo crater or ride a horse up
– Back to hotel, have lunch and shower.
– Continue to Ijen Crater area about 5 hours drive.
– Visit Blawan Waterfall
– Have dinner and rest
– By 2 am, start going to Ijen Paltuding, the starting point
– Start trekking up 1.5 hours
– Go down to crater for blue fire
– Walk up to sunrise point. Enjoy the view and sunrise.
– Back to Surabaya or we will drop you at Banyuwangi. See you next trip!
Track : Medium Track
Conditions : minimum restaurant available
Weather : real cold at night in Bromo, and smokey in Ijen
Tour Type : Mountain Trekking | Waterfall